Establishment of an account with CFC, Inc. constitutes agreement and acknowledgement of the following terms and conditions of sale.
All purchase orders shall be submitted to your territory manager for transmission to CFC. We cannot accept purchase orders faxed or emailed directly to CFC. Orders for custom pieces (non-line items) are handled by CFC directly, in-house.
All custom inquiries are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and pricing is quoted accordingly.
Email detailed description and completed quote form to [email protected]
50% deposit is required for all custom orders, with a lead-time of 10-12 weeks from receipt of deposit.
For the benefit of all of our customers, there are strict requirements to become a CFC authorized Ecommerce partner, including a $10,000.00 annual minimum. Please contact your local territory manager for more information if you are an Ecommerce retailer. Customers found to be offering CFC products for sale through an Ecommerce channel without CFC’s authorization will be placed on hold, and no orders will be acknowledged or fulfilled until the account is brought into full compliance with CFC’s Ecommerce policy.
All orders must be paid before shipping, either by check, credit card, or bank wire.
Direct payment links will be sent 10 days prior to shipping from our Heartland / Hyfin payment portal entitled “Custom Furniture and Cabinets | Paymet Request”
If orders are not paid for by their ready dates, they will be canceled at no additional charge and can be re-submitted to territory managers
Please note: A $35.00 FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO REFUND AND CHARGE A DIFFERENT CARD.
All prices are F.O.B. CFC, Inc., Los Angeles, CA.
Pricing is subject to change without notice. We cannot give pricing information by telephone; current pricing information can be obtained solely through your territory manager.
Customer will not advertise a sales price, or sell Authorized CFC products at less than 10% off the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) set by CFC as disclosed in the price list provided by CFC. To report any IMAP violations, please notify your local territory manager.
Website registration is subject to territory manager approval. When the registration has been completed, please allow 72 hours for your local territory manager to connect with you. Once approved you will be able to:
• See current pricing
• Submit POs as “wish lists” to your territory manager. Wish lists are NOT confirmed orders. See below for order acceptance and confirmation procedure
• Manage and maintain wish lists
Order Acceptance and Confirmations
Customers must review all confirmations for errors. CFC cannot guarantee accommodating your request if errors are found after an order has been processed or shipped. Orders may incur additional or unspecified fees from the carrier or other businesses affected by the error (such as storage fees charged by your receiving warehouse, etc.).
Orders can be submitted using the following methods:
• Submitting an order to the territory manager.
• Submitting a wish list using CFC’s website, which will then be directed to the territory manager. Wish lists are not automatically submitted as orders until they are acknowledged by your territory manager
Orders are confirmed by CFC only. Acknowledgements sent from the local territory manager or orders submitted through the CFC website are not an order confirmation and do not guarantee product availability, inventory or lead times.
Backorder lead times are approximate, not guaranteed, and subject to change.
For out of stock items with units in production, lead time is estimated to be less than 8-12 weeks. Items with 0 units in production means the item will be built to order and lead time will be the full 8-12 weeks. Lead times are our best approximation based on the information we have at the time of confirming the order and we do not have exact production completion dates for items in production. We recommend including deadline dates on each PO.
All orders will ship complete unless otherwise requested. We do not automatically split ship orders based on stock levels.
Modifications to an order must be submitted in writing prior to order processing. Changes to orders that have been submitted to the warehouse for finishing will be assessed a 25% fee.
All sales are final.
In stock orders will be cancelled by CFC after 3 weeks due to non-payment and/or lack of written approval to ship.
Returns are by approval of CFC only on a case-by-case basis.
• Items must be returned in their original condition.
• Restocking fee is 25%.
• CFC will not reimburse for transportation costs or storage fees under any circumstances.
We do not currently produce commercial grade products, commonly referred to as contract furniture. However, CFC product has been and continues to be used in commercial projects. Please speak with your territory manager about any concerns prior to specifying our product and we will gladly work together with you.
Finish samples can be requested by emailing our sample department: [email protected] Please include item SKU(s), wood type, and finish(es) requested
Product photographs are an approximation in terms of finish color. Furthermore, finishes can vary, in some cases significantly, due to the nature of the wood. Please be sure to request finish samples when necessary
All wood pieces listed as “Quick-Ship” are guaranteed to ship within 2-4 weeks from factory’s receipt of order. All upholstered pieces listed as “Quick-Ship” are guaranteed to ship within 2-4 weeks from factory’s receipt of order. All pertinent information including finish must be supplied for the order to be processed.
COM is available for all CFC upholstery. Company name / PO # and COM form must accompany fabric when it is shipped to the warehouse.
All orders are shipped blanket-wrapped and default carriers are Trail Lines or American West unless otherwise requested upon receipt of order. Detailed information about shipping to your specific state is available from your territory manager. Please inquire about crate rates and shipping information if you do not wish to ship blanket wrapped.
We do not arrange "inside delivery" or residential deliveries of any kind.
Shipping to a receiver is preferred but White Glove shipping can be requested.
Please refer to CFC Shipping Information Sheet for more information.
• Carriers are 3rd party and not affiliated with CFC Furniture.
• CFC is not responsible for damages and does not reimburse freight costs under any circumstances.
• Freight is collected from you by the carrier. It is critically important that the freight carrier is able to reach you once your order has been picked up from CFC, and that you pay the carrier in a timely manner. Failure to do so will delay your shipment.
CFC can ship FedEx Freight, crate fees will apply. We do not ship FedEx or UPS Ground,
3rd party carriers require all delivery locations meet the following criteria:
• Commercial address and surrounding area must be accessible for a 53 ft trailer.
• Loading Dock – 48” or higher
• Staffed dock – the carrier is transport only. The driver is not responsible for unloading. The client-appointed receiving agent is required to offload. Delivery to unstaffed locations is not allowed by either approved carrier. In the event that any issue should arise during or after delivery to an unstaffed location, CFC will not provide any assistance whatsoever with respect to any sort of claim.
• Carrier business hours: Monday-Friday 8am -5pm
*Failure to meet the carrier’s delivery location requirements may result in the shipment being routed to the carrier’s 3rd party location or being returned to CFC. Additional fees may be assessed at the carrier’s discretion.
• Items must be inspected while the carrier is present.
• Damages must be noted on the carrier Proof of Delivery.
• Items damaged beyond repair should be refused at the time of delivery and reported to your local territory manager.
• Boxed, crated or concealed items must be inspected and the damage reported within 48 hours of receipt. Claims will not be honored on damages reported to CFC more than 2 business days after receipt.
• External damage to the box or crate must be noted on the carrier POD.
American West White Glove Delivery rates include:
• A scheduled appointment – 4-hour delivery window during standard hours of operation. (Cancellation of appointment must be made at least 24 hours in advance.)
• Two-person delivery team, when necessary.
• Item(s) delivered inside the home and placed in the room of choice. *
• Item(s) delivered to main and/or second level (up or down). *
• Item(s) unpacked and packaging debris removed.
• Any single item less than 300 pounds.
• 30 minutes of light assembly in the home.
Additional fees may be assessed if the delivery requires more service than what’s outlined by the carrier above.
Per the carrier, due to site-specific issues, the accessibility of the location or other factors, the delivery team may deem a location unsafe and therefore opt to deliver the item(s) at the threshold. Normal white glove delivery rates will apply.
White Glove Delivery - Receiving instructions
• Items must be inspected and any damage noted on the carrier POD while the driver is present. Damage found after the carrier has completed the delivery becomes the responsibility of the receiving party.
• Items damaged beyond repair or when an item cannot be repaired at the delivery location should be refused at the time of delivery.
• If a damaged item is accepted, the client may be responsible for any subsequent retrieval costs.
• CFC is not responsible for freight damage.
All will call pick up dates must be coordinated and confirmed with CFC. CFC requires minimum 10-15 business days upon receipt of order to allow for finishing and / or upholstery.
Will Call Checklist:
• The CFC Will Call dock is 47” high, standard freight trucks are recommended.
• Drivers are required to load all items.
• Blankets are required – items are not packaged. Blankets and / or proper wrapping materials must be provided by driver, CFC does not supply these
• Drivers must have the customer’s PO number(s) or CFC’s Invoice number(s) and the bill-to client’s name for all orders being picked up or risk being turned away.
• Drivers must inspect items prior to loading. CFC is not responsible for damage found after items have left the Will Call dock.
13930 S. Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90061
8:00a-4:00p Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
For an additional fee we offer custom crating. Because crating is an added service, please add 3-5 business days to warehouse processing time. Crating fees are calculated based on the merchandise value.
The rates are as follows:
Merchandise value < $1000: Crate fee = $100.00
Merchandise value > $1000: Crate fee = 10% of merchandise value
All beds have a flat $400.00 crate fee.
We can assist with freight quotes for shipments to Canada, but client must provide their Customs broker information. For all other countries, orders will be shipped to client’s freight forwarder located within the continental United States; client shall be responsible for all international shipping arrangements.
Crating is required for all international shipments. Crating charges will apply, see Crate Fees.
CFC, Inc. is NOT responsible for freight damages. All items are carefully inspected by our staff and respective shipping company before shipping. You or your receiving agent MUST INSPECT each item upon delivery and any damages must be clearly noted on the carrier's bill of lading before the driver leaves your location. If the damage is severe and you feel that it cannot be easily fixed, please do not accept those specific pieces.
Please contact us immediately so that we can help make sure that everything is taken care of promptly and thoroughly. If damages are not noted at the time of delivery than we have no recourse with our carriers and no claims will be honored.
Knots, gouges, hairline cracks and nail holes are inherent characteristics of many of our wood products and do not constitute damage/defects; no claims will be considered for these characteristics. The majority of our products are made from reclaimed Douglas fir acquired from torn-down houses.
The carrier is solely responsible for freight damage.
Claims will not be honored for damages not noted on the carrier POD.
If the client organizes their own carrier, the carrier accepts responsibility for all transit damage, concealed or otherwise.
• Local territory managers are the liaison between the client and CFC. Please submit a completed claim form to your local territory manager, with accompanying photos illustrating the damage. We require 1 overall and 2 detail photos for each claimed item. Please include requested resolution as well—i.e., repair estimate, replacement needed, etc.
• Concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours.
• Claims for defects of materials or craftsmanship are allowed for up to one year from date of purchase.
• Claims for general misuse will not be honored - see recommended Cleaning and Care Instructions below.
• Replacements are shipped to, and retrievals are made from the original address only. If a new shipping location is selected, standard shipping rates will apply.
• Freight, storage and receiving fees will not be refunded by CFC or the carrier under any circumstances.
• CFC is not responsible for disposal fees.
All repair costs must be approved by CFC before proceeding with the work. Any unapproved repair costs will not be reimbursed.
CFC, Inc. guarantees its product to be free from defects of workmanship. Due to environmental elements and relative humidity, wood will sometimes expand and shrink. We take great care to construct our furniture in a manner that allows the wood to shrink and expand. Under drastic temperature changes, cracks may sometimes appear; however, this is a very rare occurrence. Damage claims of this nature will be assessed on an individual basis if they are received within three months. We do NOT accept returns without written authorization from our office. Due to the nature of handcrafted products, dimensions, details and /or colors represented in our catalogs may vary. The antique/one of a kind product may vary significantly.